ECPR Standing Group
This is the official blog for ECPR Standing Group on the Politics of Higher Education, Research, and Innovation. We started as UACES's collaborative research network on the European Research Area (2013-2016). This Standing Group brings together scholars whose work relates to the deeply interconnected fields of higher education, research, and innovation to encourage debates and research on the politics and policies in these areas. Over the past decades, several developments have contributed to the growing political significance of higher education, research, and innovation in international, regional, and national arenas. The aim of this blog is to communicate our research findings to the wider international, academic and policy communities. Dr Inga Ulnicane coordinates this blog on behalf of the Standing Group.
- Comments please: How can social sciences and humanities be better integrated in research on ‘Societal Challenges’?, 18 Sep 2013
- Competing for foreign talent in a globalised world: is Europe losing out?, 09 Sep 2013
- Whither will the Europe of Knowledge amidst the Crisis?, 01 Sep 2013
- Q&A with Tamson Pietsch: How are Empires of Scholars built?, 30 Aug 2013
- Introducing the European Research Area CRN, 22 Aug 2013